Meet Halio instaSmooth Hair Straightener - the one and only flat iron that do so much more than just styling your hair! Featuring essential oil coated panels that prevent hair damage and split ends by 39.7% along with negative ion nozzle which releases millions of ions for smoother shinier hair. High elastic spring inside automatically adjust the pressure to avoid tearing. This hair straightener is also equipped with professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling and universal voltage so you can use your styler anywhere in the world.
* Negative Ion Nozzle: Releases millions of ions for shinier hair
* Essential Oil Coated Panel: Reduces damage and split ends
* 5 Temperature Control: Quick temperature adjustment for different hair types
* Swivel Cord: 1.8m 360° Swivel Cord
* Dual Voltage: Perfect for travellingAutomatic Sleep Mode: Switches off if not used for 30 minutes.
* Always start with clean, dry, product-free hair.
* Detangle the entire head and comb out all sections.
* Sections should be 1⁄2-inch to 1-inch. For smoother results, use smaller sections. DO NOT OVERLOAD THE UNIT
* Insert the power plug into the socket.
* Press the power button for 0.5s to turn on the product, a flashing light will indicate the product is on; Default switch on temperature is 130°C, adjust temperature from 130 - 150 - 170- 190 - 210°C by pressing temperature control button, flashing light will stop when desired temperature is reached.
* Style the under layers of your hair first. Grab a strand of hair and place it in between the plates
* Next, style the top layers. Repeat to finish.
* Light styling spray can be used after styling for a longer lasting style.
* Long press the power button to turn off.
* Make sure the Halio Hair Straightener is switched off and unplugged.
* Never wrap the mains cord round the Halio Hair Straightener
* Wipe the exterior of the unit with a cloth
* Let the Halio Hair Straightener cool down completely on a heat-resistant surface before storing.
* Store out of the reach of children and in a safe and dry location